Silver Sponsors

Accenture

Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Accenture has operated in Ireland for nearly 50 years and employs 3,500 people across our Irish campus.


IDA Ireland

Ireland's inward investment promotion agency, the IDA, is a non-commercial, semi-state body promoting Foreign Direct Investment into Ireland through a wide range of services. We partner with potential and existing investors to help them establish or expand their operations in Ireland. Over the past 70 years IDA Ireland has evolved to become a global force in attracting FDI to Ireland and a key influencer in the development of the Irish economy and its reputation abroad.


Irish Manufacturing Research

Irish Manufacturing Research is an independent RTO (Research & Technology Organisation) focused on delivering Productivity and Industrial Energy Efficiency solutions to Industry. Our passion is to make Ireland a world leader in advanced manufacturing operations for both SME/indigenous companies and for multinational corporations based throughout the island. We want to ensure the continued competitiveness of Ireland’s manufacturing industry and its ability to grow turnover, profitability and employment through development and deployment of leading edge technologies in areas such as Robotics, Optimisation, Scheduling, Additive Manufacturing and Industry 4.0.

We are a cross-sector Research Organisation with partner companies in Semiconductors, ICT, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Food, Energy Services, Aerospace and other sectors. We also work closely with most of the Universities and Institutes of Technology in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, to help apply the best of research ideas and knowledge to Industrial challenges through embedded pilots with Industry. If you’d like to know more or if you have a manufacturing challenge you’d like to discuss, please contact us.


Enterprise Ireland

Enterprise Ireland is the government agency responsible for the development and promotion of the indigenous business sector. Our mission is to accelerate the development of world-class Irish companies to achieve strong positions in global markets resulting in increased national and regional prosperity. Through our extensive network of 13 Irish offices and 32 international offices, we work with our clients to assist them to compete and to grow.


Irish Medtech Assocation Skillnet

Working in partnership with Skillnets and our contracting organisation, the Irish Medtech Association (Ibec sector), the Irish Medtech Association Skillnet has over the past number of years grown substantially in direct response to the training needs of Industry. Total expenditure (2008-2015) is over €4.2 million, with 40% contribution from member companies and the remaining 60% funded by the state. Targets of over 6,000 trainees and 30,000 training days have been achieved.


LBSPartners

LBSPartners, is a coaching-based process improvement and capability development consultancy with unrivalled experience in Lean training, implementation and management. Our approach is hands-on, data-based and result driven; we customise our offerings to meet each of our clients’ individual needs.

Established in 2002, LBSPartners have created a unique, practical and proven Transformation Framework that enables us to develop solutions which produce the ultimate competitive advantage for our clients. Our Transformation Framework recognises five specific dimensions to succeed: Culture, Process Improvement, Capability Development, Management Systems and Value Proposition. All 5 dimensions are interdependent.

As thought leaders within the Lean community, we provided support, in conjunction with NSAI, Enterprise Ireland, Irish universities and industry representatives, for the development of LEAN Swift Standard. In addition, our consultants lecture and provide content for the University of Limerick MBA programme, for Lean Graduate Diploma courses. We are presently engaged by Management Works Skillnet delivering their Nationwide Lean Business Training Programme and also by Irish Medtech Association Skillnet delivering their Operational Excellence through Lean Leadership Programme. We are commended by the Lean Construction Ireland.



Close