Monday, 18 June 2018
The latest Irish Medtech Update is out now, explore articles on:
- Factories go digital to compete globally: There is now an opportunity to build Ireland’s manufacturing success by embracing advanced manufacturing and new technologies. Among the major disruptors are AI and robotic surgery with more than 4,000 robots being used across the world already.
- Brexit - What it means for medtech: Ireland's manufacturing industries are world leaders in lean. Now with Brexit, the UK is looking to increase its attractiveness as a location of business. Brexit will mean change but this presents both risks and opportunities in key areas such as market access, investment, and regulations.
- Manufacturing industry tackles gender leadership: While women in leadership have made strides in Ireland, manufacturing lags behind. Irish Medtech has identified making Ireland a world leader for gender leadership in STEM as a priority. This is vital to ensure business have the right talent and better represent the people they serve.
- Global Access - New horizons, thinking, and opportunities: In Europe and further afield we're seeing some of the most significant changes in medical devices and IVD regulations in decade. Businesses will hear how to get ahead and network at the Global Access Conference, 25-26 October, in Galway.
- Irish Medtech photo round-up and member news: Check out our latest events as well as find out the latest member news from investments, appointments and awards.