Issue 48 of the Irish Medtech Association Update is out now, highlights include:
- 4,000 new jobs by 2020 report shows: Newly launched Irish Medtech Association Skillnet and Irish Medtech Association skills report shows strong job growth, to prepare for this we must continue to educate and upskill people for the jobs of the future.
- Manufacturing apprenticeships reach milestone: After three years of development, the Irish Medtech Association has reached the important milestone of getting the two manufacturing apprenticeships fully validated.
- Medtronic wins 2016 Company of the Year: With nearly 500 business leaders gathered, Medtronic were named Medtech Company of the Year, recognising their long-standing growth in Galway and their vision for the future.
- Labour market participation of women: Ibec has developed a set of recommendations to address the disincentives to labour market participation of women both social and economic.
- Events not to miss in 2017: The Irish Medtech Association offers a full calendar of events for our members from networking and business insights to training and development.