The latest issue of the IMDA Newsletter is out now. Some of the key issue discussed in this issue include:
- The Knowledge Development Box must reflect how R&D in the medtech sector leads to new developments and new products
- Revision of the MDD/IVDD are expected to bring together the three European institutions with the hope of reaching an early second reading on the dossiers
- This week we celebrate the first Medtech Week, 15-21 June; messages are being aired on the Last Word and you can join the conversation online by tweeting #MedTechWeek
- Ibec’s first Global Manufacturing Conference was hosted by the IMDA and brought together other key business sectors in Ibec and over 200 delegates.
- IMDA have submitted a proposal to develop two new apprenticeships in manufacturing at the technician and engineer level
- IMDA’s Strategy 2016-2020 is being developed and members are invite to contribute at an event, 30 June, in Athlone
- IMDA Newsletter June 2015.pdf (1,767Kb)