A Senior Organic Chemist is required to perform the evaluation and development of Polymeric Materials as part of new product introduction
Are you fed up in your job and looking to work on something truly transformational? Do you want to make a big impact on society while learning new things? Do you wish that work was more of an adventure? We feel the same way at Elbe Valley Medical! We are developing ground-breaking technologies that will revolutionise cancer treatment and bring hope to the 8.2 million patients who die each year.
We believe that work should be a place where you are enabled to be your best and push your boundaries. We believe that the best in people can be brought out in a positive and constructive environment where all inputs are valued.
We have the following position open:
Senior Organic Chemist
A Senior Organic Chemist is required to perform the evaluation and development of Polymeric Materials as part of new product introduction. We are now looking for a highly-motivated Scientist who is passionate about the development of innovative technologies for our application of medical devices to improve patient outcomes.
● Perform, own and deliver the evaluation and development of polymer materials technologies owning required properties.
● Define the performance specification and validation of polymer material technologies in accordance with FDA and EMEA requirements.
● Responsible for the qualification of these technologies from concept to commercial launch.
● Ensure the capture and documentation of any Intellectual Property (IP) throughout the product lifecycle.
● Support other company activities and projects related to a highly multidisciplinary new product introduction.
● Perform the technical collaboration & partnership with the company research partners worldwide.
● Responsible for ensuring all operational resource for studies within the company and at the company research partners site are in place.
● PhD in Polymer Science, Organic or Physical Chemistry.
● Experience with biocompatible, swelling and water soluble polymers.
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical information clearly and concisely.
● Proven ability to perform multiple activities in parallel.
● Understanding of Intellectual Property and or, International Patents as well as FDA and EMEA requirements.
● Proven track record in a commercial setting of material developments and performance validation.
For this appointment entitlement to work in the EEA is essential