Customer Service Representative - Siemens Healthineers Swords.
Customer Service Representative, Swords
- High performing Customer Service professional required to deliver best in class delivery and service performance for service part supply while optimizing our inventory investment and closely managing our customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships of trust and loyalty.
- Act as customer champion within the manufacturing plant and work effectively cross-functionally to respond to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Play active and key role in ensuring Swords meet all service related KPI’s.
- Manage global customer order book for Swords Instruments and deliver in line with customer-requested ship dates, keeping customer informed of any supply risks or delays. Timely processing of all new orders and customer related queries. Regularly monitor and measure customer satisfaction levels and take corrective action as needed.
- Co-ordinate actions with cross functional partners to support Swords site on time shipping targets
- Partner with our third-party logistics provider to ensure on time delivery to destination.
- Prepare and issue reports relating to customer orders and shipments, ensuring close alignment of Swords and external delivery KPI’s.
- Co-ordinate with Product Engineering and Marketing on any product changes with potential customer impact
- Review and validate Instrument Ordering Guides in line with configuration changes and updates
- Liaise with manufacturing to plan product availability to support customer requirements
- Manage customer Annual License Renewals process ensuring Blanket POs are requested and confirmed to support each countries requirements
- Perform periodic stock counts to ensure inventory accuracy for all Software Licenses
- Customer Services coordinator for all sales related Pro-Forma shipments
- Create Sales views for new SMN's, monitor cut in/phase out of material to minimise XS inventory whilst maintaining service requirements
- Export Control and Customs Classifier: as required assign Export Control and Tariff codes to new SMN's and ensure ongoing accuracy. Responsible for updating codes as needed as result of any changes in regulation.
- Ensure specific export country licensing and shipping documentation requirements are met
- Resolve customer pricing and Export Control related issues
- Provide cover across range of Customer Services roles as required
- Make a demonstrable contribution to the Swords Continuous Improvement Program, particularly via PDCA interaction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with both internal and external customers
- Strong ERP System experience (preferably SAP)
- Strong Excel and data management proficiency
- Strong Production and Product Knowledge, with technical aptitude
- Customer demand planning
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to actively participate in team meetings in a structured and efficient manner
- Relevant Primary Degree preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Ability to lead and engage both formal and virtual teams to drive change and continuously improve
- This role involves servicing customers in more than 40 countries. Understanding and collaborating with different cultures to deliver mutually successful outcomes.
- Direct customer facing experience with strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of world class logistics disciplines ( Lean, JIT) desired.
- Formal Export Control and Tariff Classification training an advantage.
Location(s): Swords Co Dublin