Quality Risk Management & ISO 14971: 2019
This informative one day course covers the regulations governing risk management for medical devices and the practical implementation of risk management from design through manufacture, distribution and use, through to post market feedback. The implications of the new standard ISO 14971:2019 and associated guidance and the changes required in order to achieve Risk Management compliance for EU and non-EU markets will be made plain during this course.
- ISO 14971: 2019 – detailed analysis of the requirements of the standard.
- ISO TR 24971 and its relationship to ISO 14971: 2019.
- Risk Management for CE Marking of Medical Devices and the relationship between ISO 14971:2019 and EN ISO 14971:2012.
- Characterizing Medical Devices.
- Identifying possible hazards.
- Estimating the associated risk – removing subjectivity.
- Risk Review and Risk Reduction.
- Understanding the difference between AFAP and ALARP.
- Risk Management Techniques Hazards - FMECA, Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), HAZOP and Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA).
- Benefit-Risk analysis.
- Risk Management Reporting.
- Production and Postproduction Information.
- Disclosure of Residual Risk.
- How to apply Risk Management to the Product Lifecycle.
- How to apply Risk Management to all aspects of Quality and Production.
Who Should Attend?
- Quality / Engineering / Technical / Production personnel
- R&D Managers and Engineers
- Quality Auditors
Member Price: €310 (includes 35% grant subsidy from Connected Health Skillnet)
Non-Member Price: €475
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.connectedhealthskillnet.ie
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.