Medtech Brew: “Supporting female leaders to drive innovation and growth”
The first virtual Medtech Brew of 2021, co-hosted by the Irish Medtech Association and BioInnovate Ireland, is on the theme of “Supporting female leaders to drive innovation and growth” at 11.00-12.15, 11 March.
The event will explore the opportunities and challenges female leaders face, what businesses can do to attract and develop talent, as well as the challenges faced under Covid-19. We are delighted to announce our first confirmed speakers for the event are:
- Ibec Head of Research Geraldine Anderson
- Johnson & Johnson Senior Engineer Strategy Leader Marguerite O’Sullivan
- Tympany Medical CEO and Co-founder Dr Elizabeth McGloughlin
- Lightstone Ventures Principal Caroline Gaynor
- Kite Medical CSO and Founder Sarah Loughney
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.