Internal Auditor ISO 13485:2016 Blended
This CQI & IRCA Certified Blended ISO 13485:2016 Internal Auditor Course is ideal for anyone that has a good understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and the requirements of ISO 13485:2016 and wants to gain an in-depth understanding of the process for performing internal audits of part of their QMS.
Three learning objectives/outcomes:
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
1. With reference to the PDCA cycle, explain the process-based quality management system model for ISO 13485 and the role of an internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of quality management systems.
2. Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal quality management system audit, in accordance with ISO 19011.
3. Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 13485, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
This is a blended learning program, consisting of:
· 6 hours of online & self-paced modules (= 1 day training)
· 2hr virtual course introduction one week before virtual workshop (10am - 12pm)
· 1 virtual classroom day (Practical Workshop)
Quality Professionals or Engineers
Successful completion of this course will entitle each Participant to a CQI & IRCA Recognised ISO 13485:2016 Internal Auditor Certificate of Achievement.
Course accreditation held by Comply Guru (Course No. 2286)
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.