Internal Auditor 13485 IRCA Certified
During the two days participants will acquire knowledge and skills in internal auditing.
However, auditing like any other acquired skill requires practice. The best place to practice and extend your experience is during actual audits.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
* Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the 8 principles of quality management
* Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000, ISO 13485, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011
* Understand the key requirements of ISO 9001.
* Interpret requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit
* Understand the different types of audits
* Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors
* Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011, demonstrating ability to:
Plan and prepare effectively
Gather objective evidence, through effective interviewing, observation, sampling and note taking
Analyse and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements
* Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports
* Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action
* Professionally liaise with external auditors
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.