Global Trade Compliance Programme
Developed by the Irish Medtech Skillnet in collaboration with the Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick provides a sound introduction to global trade compliance. It was developed for employees who aspire to consolidate their existing operational experience and gain a formal global trade qualification. This certificate of study is an introduction to global trade compliance aimed at current and aspiring individuals with the necessary skills, knowledge and competencies to become highly effective in the global trade industry.
Following the completion of the Programme, the attendees should:
- Have the tools and knowledge necessary to understand the concepts, approach and constantly changing trade compliance environment.
- Be able to interpret regulations for importation into different markets and understand their implications to their business.
- Uunderstand the regulations for each market and be able to generate required documentation to comply.
- Understand how to stay up to date on changes to these regulations.
- Understand the impacts of non-compliance with these regulations.
- Be able to interpret, synthesise and integrate core aspects of exportation and importation associated compliance issues and important processing parameters with a view to problem solving and making regulatory decisions in a timely and competent manner.
Delivery is through online lectures (all recorded) supported by tutor facilitated interactive workshops and additional self-directed online learning by the participant and assessed through continuous assessment. This Certificate of Study in Global Trade Compliance is at NFQ level 6.
Non Members: €2,000
No VAT on training
Who should attend
Those working in the global trade compliance industry.
Award on NFQ is Level 6. Upon accreditation it is proposed that this Certificate of Study in Global Trade Compliance students can progress to level 7, 8 & 9 awards.
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.