Data Analytics & Machine Learning
Data analytics and machine learning are essential elements in the digitalisation of manufacturing and are important to the application of digitisation practices. This is a stand alone module as part of the Masters in Digitisation and provides participants with the fundamentals of data-analytics and machine learning. The objective of this module is to provide an expert level appraisal of relevant technologies, tools, and techniques in a range of relevant disciplines, so that the learner can assess current trends and can engage with specialist professionals on an equal footing.
The course in data analytics and machine learning will
- review the application of statistics and experimental design to applications in industry
- guide learners through the fundamentals of the R programming language and use analytical methods to identify, analyse and solve industry related problems
- enable the learner to program statistical, and in particular, machine learning applications, based on manufacturing data sets, using standard mathematical tools
- Starts Tuesday 24 November 2020 - Tuesday 23 February 2021
- The learner will receive 25% funding from Irish Medtech Skillnet - €565 for members
- Delivered fully online, 1 class week over 12 weeks (Tuesday evenings)
- Fully accredited through Limerick Institute of Technology to Level 9 of a Masters program with 5 ECTS
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.