Competent Trainer - Training Techniques for Trainers
The Competent Trainer – workshop outline
Title: The Competent Trainer
Overview: This one day certified Competent Trainer workshop (Training Techniques for Trainers) is suitable for people at all levels involved in training others whether they are training groups or one to one. This fast paced, interactive and action-packed workshop will cover information on adult learning, design, evaluation and training delivery skills.
Overall objective: To equip Trainers with the skills required to effectively and competently Train others.
Duration: One day (max participants 12)
Outcomes - at the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Design and deliver events that actively engage and involve trainees
- Utilise the experience, knowledge and creativity of your colleagues
- Understand adult learning and the concept of multiple intelligence
- Identify and adapt a wide range of activities to appeal to different learning preferences and styles
- Apply techniques to help make learning stick, and maintain attention
- Structure a training event covering all stages of the training cycle
- Evaluate the success of training
- Deliver with personal impact
- Apply the learning to a training programme of their own
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.