Certified Quality Engineer ASQ
Why Become an ASQ CQE?
The Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) is the top American Society Qualtiy (ASQ) certification in the technical career track.
According to the ASQ, Certified Quality Engineer’s earn an average of $10,000 more than those who are not certified.
To become an ASQ Certified Quality Engineer you will have achieved a recognised mastery in the quality discipline - you will have the knowledge and skills required to improve the processes that drive customer satisfaction, which will improve the business performance of your organization.
You become certified by demonstrating the following core competencies through work experience and passing the CQE examination:
· Quality management and leadership - the philosophies and foundations of quality, its leadership principles and techniques, and proven communication skills.
· Develop the quality management system (QMS) – design, documentation, standards and guidelines, quality training and auditing, and the cost of quality (COQ).
· Design of products, processes, and services - classification of characteristics, verification and validation, and reliability and maintainability.
· Critical skills required to implement effective product and process control - acceptance sampling, material control, metrology, and measurement system analysis.
· Mastery of the quantitative tools and techniques that drive continuous improvement, from lean and corrective action to kaizen and Six Sigma.
· Ability to summarize data, draw statistical conclusions, analyse distributions, test hypotheses, perform capability studies, and design and execute experiments.
· Be fluent in risk management: its oversight, assessment, control, auditing, and testing.
|Sat||10-Aug-19||Workshop - Shannon||09:00||17:00||3|
|Sat||14-Sep-19||Workshop - Shannon||09:00||17:00||5||Deadline for CQE Exam Registration|
|Sat||19-Oct-19||Workshop - Shannon||09:00||17:00||9|
|Sat||09-Nov-19||Workshop - Shannon||09:00||17:00||12|
|Sat||23-Nov-19||Workshop - Shannon||09:00||17:00||14|
|Sat||07-Dec-19||ASQ CQE Exam - Shannon||08:00||13:00||15|
|The format of the course is Blended Learning - availability is 24/7, on-line in video and pdf formats, complemented with live online tutorials and workshops. Study at your own pace, use live online tutorials to interact with the course tutors and other learners. The workshops are tutor-led and classroom-based, designed to complement our videos and maximise opportunities for learners to interact with the tutors.|
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.